Sunday, January 19, 2003

Well now. I guess I've taken the next step in making this an actual page. I was stymied for a while since when I accidentally created this page I was using Netscape, and Netscape had a problem displaying the snapshots of the templates. So I picked "Robot". If you want a laugh, go into the templates section and look at "Robot". Of course,some of my friends would probably think it oddly appropriate. And then I couldn't figure out how to change the template without learning html. That is, until one of my friends ( the ever useful and informative Colby Cosh. ) pointed out the "Choose a new Template" button.

So I might make a go of this. If it continues, if will mostly be links to things I find amusing, posts about art of one kind or another, and some random musings.

No comments: